If you’ve been keeping up with our Advent posts on Twitter, then you’ll know we’ve been celebrating the best of British motorsport from the 2016 season using the photographs of our motorsport editor, Steve Hindle.
And for our 25th and final Advent post, we’re featuring triple BTCC Champion Matt Neal, who made his BTCC debut 25 years ago and wears number ’25’ on his Halfords Yuasa Racing Civic Type-R.
Matt made his BTCC debut in a support race at the British Grand Prix, which makes for an interesting segue to our competition question:
Q: ‘Matt Neal made his BTCC debut in 1991 driving a BMW M3, but which former FIA Formula One driver finished his BTCC career in an M3 that same year?
The competition winner will receive a pair of VIP passes and hospitality with an Autoglym backed team for the opening round of the 2017 BTCC at Brands Hatch, while we’ve got two Autoglym ‘goody bags’ for the runners-up.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw will run from 12:00 AM BST on 24/12/2016 to 23:59:00 PM BST on 31/12/2016.
2. The competition prize is one (1) pair of hospitality VIP passes to the opening round of the 2017 BTCC season, or a goody-bag of various car care products for the two (2) runners-up – courtesy of Autoglym.
3. Enter the competition by completing the form on this page.
4. A winner will be picked at random on the week commencing 09/01/2017 and contacted directly. Should SkiddMark be unable to contact a winner within 3 days or should a winner be unable to accept their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award that prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
5. Names of winners will be posted on the SkiddMark Facebook page and tweeted by SkiddMark (@DriversRepublic).
6. The promoter will not be held responsible for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any failure of the website during the competition period.
7. Prizes are subject to availability, non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
8. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK excluding Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland residents, aged 18 years or over, except employees of Autoglym, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
9. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the claimant agrees to abide by these rules.
10.Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond our control and accordingly SkiddMark may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to SkiddMark as a result thereof.